Our Career Opportunities
We’re Looking for the Best in the Business
Wood’s Roofing believes in excellence – in the work that we do as well as how we take care of our customers. The fact that our people want to work here sets us apart. We know that our project managers and installers are the front line of our business, and you will be responsible for building our reputation out in the Polk County community.
Roofing work isn’t easy. If you’re doing a roof replacement, for example, you will be working at high heights, using ladders and scaffolding. We believe in safety equipment to reduce chances of injuries. While the work is extremely demanding – and can be very dirty – you can be assured that we will take care of our workers and will treat you like family.
What You Can Expect
Wood’s Roofing takes care of our customers, rain or shine. You will be expected to do a wide variety of work, including the following:
- Working with other craftsmen and designers to get the work done.
- Fixing problem roofing systems, including broken tiles, slates and shingles.
- Measuring and cutting materials.
- Laying flashing and more.
As a GAF Master Elite® Certified contractor, we are required to live up to extremely high standards to not only keep our certification, but also to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and keep referring us to their friends and family. We require you to have the following skills:
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on your own.
- A positive attitude and willingness to listen and learn.
- Ability to work with your hands.
- Attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
Talk to Us Today
If you believe that you’ve got what it takes to join our team, then let’s discuss your qualifications. From roof replacement to maintenance and repairs, Wood’s Roofing is looking for great tradespeople. Let’s talk today. Call us at (863) 513-7775, or you can fill out our online form.